TroBloc - Antimicrobial Thermoplastic Wall Cladding
Manufactured by Röchling Engineering Plastics, antimicrobial TroBloc M and F is a prime example of plastics providing effective solutions to modern day challenges in different market sectors. This new generation “bug-proof” thermoplastic sheet is proving to be hugely successful in combating microbial contamination in medical facilities, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, doctors’ rooms, surgeries and food processing environments for dairy, poultry/meat and even beverage production.
Röchling TroBloc is a true antimicrobial solution for wall cladding in contamination sensitive environments.
Röchling TroBloc M and F prevent microbes, bacteria, viruses and moulds that come in contact with the surface from proliferating. This antimicrobial effect is achieved without the use of toxins, biocides or antibodies.
Properties of TroBloc M and F:
- Antimicrobial effect against MRSA – TroBloc M
- Antimicrobial effect against E Coli – TroBloc F
- Constant, long-lasting effect caused by non migration of active ingredient
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely scratch resistant
- Dirt repellent and easy to clean
- Can be glued on the reverse side
- Can be bent at 90º angles for a seamless fit around corners